Activision recently announced first event called Call of Duty Halloween event in Call of Duty Mobile.
Activision also add many tricks in Call Of Duty Mobile with This Halloween Update. This update including new weapons, limited-time game modes, new weapon skins,and more to attend the Call of Duty Halloween event.
In Call Of Duty Mobile the standoff map now has a Halloween with a new nighttime theme. Also Lanterns and orange lights. Activision also added a full moon in COD Mobile to make the activity look and feel.
You can download and enjoy Call Of Duty Mobile from Here.
Update Comes With Call Of Duty Halloween Event
- Player will receive a Battle Create and an Epic Weapon XP Card (500 XP) for upgrading weapons.
- Players can get new weapons during Halloween Login Event.
- Players can enjoy CODM with a new Game Theme and Event Music.
- During this event players can earn new Sparrow Operator Skill.
- Player will also get a new Battle Royal Chip:Airborne.
- In this update players can get some new New Weapon, Items, Vehicle Skins.
- Molotov Cocktail also comes with this update.
How To Access This Halloween Event
This standoff map can be played with TDM, and also in multiplayer mode.
The CoD Halloween event will be available from October 21 and till November 25. And players can receive free prizes simply by logging into the game in event’s duration.
Call of Duty Mobile Halloween Event Tricks And Tips
During the COD Halloween event, players can collect ID cards dropped by operators. To receive exclusive customization awards, as like the Bat Parachute for BR mode.
These were the latest information about this Post. Please do share guys this post with your friends. You may share your experience or any kind of suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You!