Call of Duty: Mobile 170 Million Downloads has achieved

Call of Duty Mobile Cover Photo Season 3

Call of Duty: Mobile has gain more than 51 Million Dollars worldwide in just first 2 month and also gain more than 170 Million Downloads in Total just in two month.

Call of Duty: Mobile just achieve 170 Million download all over in the world. And the game also achieved the title of Google Play Best Game 2019 Award.Call of Duty Mobile has earned more than 87 million dollars globally.

This game release in October, and in the launch month the game is already downloaded over 146 million. And in November the installation has nearly 21 million. The game is a hit globally, in just USA the game has total of 28.5 million download.

A report show that this is nearly 16.6 percent of total installation. India comes in second position with 17.5 million installation. And Brazil takes the third position with 12 million downloads and with total of 7 percent of global downloads.

Google Play Store is the reason of 52% of global installation, which is nearly 89 million downloads. And iOS gets the other 48% and 83 million download of global installation.

Features of CoD Mobile

Up to 100 Players can fight in survival match. The map is designed for titles, great locations from Call of Duty PC. Player can play in solo, duo and a fore person squad teams.

This game supports battle in land, sea, and in air with vehicles like ATV, chopper and raft. Player can equip gear and can take weapons for fight in match with statics.

Some days ago Call of Duty Mobile launched full game update in Play Store as well as iOS store. This new update comes with most awaited Call of Duty Zombie mode.

The Call of Duty Mobile zombie mode is now available in separated gameplay mode than normal gameplay. Also Zombie mode is not in the main modes available in Call of Duty Mobile. Its matching randomly when someone join a ranked march.

Advertisement

Recommended For You

About the Author: Pankaj Debnath

Hi Friends I Am Pankaj. I Started My Website To Share My Knowledge About Technology & Gaming And Their Related Issue With Lots Of Tricks And Technique. I Started My Passion With Blogging. I Just Love To Learn About New Technologies And Share Some Information About It. Hope You Likes My Work. If You Have Any Question Related To Technology & Gaming Do Let Me Know I Reply You Soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *