Call of Duty Mobile has finally launched worldwide on iOS and Android devices on 1st October 2019.
After PUBG Mobile Tencent recently come with another jaw dropping graphics game named Call of Duty Mobile. Call of Duty Mobile is also a free first-person shooter mobile game developed by TiMi Studios for Android and iOS devices and published by Activision Studios.
Call of Duty Mobile Settings
For first time players COD Mobile might be a confusing settings setup. You need to go to settings menu for customize as per your gaming style. In PUBG Mobile Third Person Perspective mode is set by default. But in COD Mobile First Person Shooter is the main priority, It’s an incredible FPP game.
In Settings many there are many options like Control, Gyroscope, Graphics, Sensitivity etc. You can change your controls as Simple Mode to Advanced Mode. In Simple mode your gun fire bullets automatically when a opponent player is in gun angels.
After change these configurations you will ready to rock in game.
CoD Mobile Maps
This game has 7 different maps for play. And all of them are inspired from different versions of PC edition games.
- Crash map is available on CoD Mobile, and is comes from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Crossfire map is also comes from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Killhouse map is also comes from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Firing Range map is comes from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Hijacked map is also comes from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Nuketown map is also comes from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Standoff map is also comes from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Players can not view Cod Mobile maps as big as CoD PC maps. In all of the map Killhouse map is most popular map compare to other maps. Also Killhouse map is a great map compare to all maps available in Call of Duty Mobile.
All Game Modes
There is little bit difference Between PUBG Mobile modes and CoD Mobile modes. In CoD Mobile there are 5 man squad is available where in PUBG Mobile there are only 4 people can be join a squad.
There are 5 modes are available in Call of Duty Mobile at the launch time. 4 Modes are very popular modes from different versions of Call of Duty games. All Modes details will be in below.
- Team Deathmatch: one of the popular modes in CoD Mobile.
- Free-for-all: Player for themselves for Improve Skills.
- Domination: Impressive Mode to play for hold flag.
- Hardpoint: Hill For Earning Points
- Frontline: Crazy Mode among them all.
In Every mode there are can be play 10 teams, but in Free-for-All mode there are only 8 teams can be play